Radiated Immunity Chambers
Our compact full anechoic chamber is designed for radiated immunity measurements at a testing distance of 3 meters. In addition to immunity testing, it also provides a very repeatable environment for pre-compliance emissions testing as per CISPR16-1-4. Want to know more about our radiated immunity chambers? Contact our consultancy department via our online contact forms.
Small size, big features
One of the main benefits of a compact full anechoic chamber is its small size. Thanks to its space saving characteristics, the compact chamber can be installed in almost any building or office while still providing a lot of research and measurement options:
- Full compliance immunity test site for the frequency range of 80MHz up to 6GHz
- Stable and uniform environment due to lining with durable polystyrene absorbers
- Pre-compliance emission measurements at 3m distance
Perfect for commercial, military and automotive testing
Before a product is either sold or used in commercial or military applications, testing is required to determine whether it complies with radiated emissions and immunity limits. This is especially important for military or aviation purposes where interference or susceptibility to interference is a major concern. Our compact radiated immunity chamber is well suited for this type of testing.
Why purchase a radiated immunity chamber?
Being able to perform measurements in-house saves alot of time and money:
- Lower costs – save money by in-house compliance testing instead of outsourcing at external laboratories.
- Time saved – no more time wasted by shipping to and from third party facilities.
- More accurate testing – your chamber is setup specifically for your research and development needs.
- Less risk of damage or leaks – keeping a product in house means less risk of damage during transport or potential leaks of information.
- Faster development – having your own testing facility allows you start testing a product or device after each small change, at any time
Why work with Comtest?
Thanks to more than thirty years of experience with many different projects, our anechoic chambers have never failed to meet the exacting standards of our customers. We know that realizing an optimal time-to-market is of vital importance in today’s marketplace. Our engineers are very experienced and they’re always ready to provide solid advice, no matter how complex the question. Choosing Comtest means your radiated immunity chamber will be delivered on time, on budget and exactly according to your requirements. That’s why Comtest is a partner you can count on.
The typical performance of our compact radiated immunity chambers are:
- Field Uniformity (FU): 75% of 16 points ≤6dB at 3m test distance & 1,5 x 1,5m test window (0,8m high)
- Pre-compliance emission testing:
- Free Space NSA: Between 30MHz up to 200MHz: ±8dB / 201MHz up to 1000MHz: ±6dB at 3m distance (0,8m diameter test volume)
- Site VSWR: 1GHz up to 18GHz ≤6dB 3m distance
Relevant test methods are IEC/EN 61000-4-3 and CISPR-16-1-4 (pre-compliance testing only).
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information. We are always ready to answer any questions you might have either by phone, e-mail or during an introductory meeting.