We are a professional organization that’s recognized for its dedication to quality, flexibility and reliability. Our high-performance RF shielded doors, mode-stirrer systems and hybrid & microwave absorbers have proven themselves time and again as state of the art products. To make sure it stays that way Comtest invests heavily in research & development and quality control.
Quality is key
We believe that our products need to be of the highest possible quality standards because our customers deserve nothing less. Before leaving the Comtest manufacturing plant, every product is submitted to a quality control check by our quality managers. It’s our way to ensure and maintain the high-quality standard for each and every product that carries our name. As a result of our commitment Comtest quality management system is certified according to the ISO9001:2015 and the ISO14001:2015 standard.
Good quality products need an experienced and skilled team of experts to gain customer satisfaction. Our tight and lean organization is perfectly suited to facilitate that objective. Comtest team of professionals strives to obtain 100% satisfied customers. In collaboration with our customers we create the best controlled electromagnetic environments.
We supply the best EMC and antenna test facilities, protect secure information for governments as well as critical defense systems against high electromagnetic fields (EMP). We welcome you to join us in an active co-operation to explore how we can serve your application. Together we will succeed to provide a better electromagnetic environment, regardless of where it needs to be constructed or what’s required to achieve it.
Philosophy of success
Throughout our organization we constantly strive to obtain the highest possible standards in quality, technology and after sales service. We achieve our goals with detailed engineering and product design in close co-operation with our customers. With a careful preparation and tight control of our experienced installation teams, we reduce installation time to a bare minimum. Our efficient business methods and high-quality standards have earned us international respect for both our company and our products. Comtest Engineering’s investment in new and sophisticated products is evidence of our long-term commitment to our customers. It’s our philosophy that ensures continued success and growth, not only for ourselves, but also for our customers.
Company milestones & Innovation
We have a strong focus on innovation and product development. A short overview of our innovation capabilities and company history.
- Established in 1985.
- 1985-1999: Distributor for EMC & RF test instrumentation
- 1985-1999: Benelux representative Keytek, AR, EMCO, Eaton, Euroshield
- 1988: European introduction of Hybrid absorber technology in anechoic chambers
- 1988: RF shield room and semi anechoic chamber installation
- 1999: Start in-house engineering and production of all key components for RF shielded rooms and shielded doors
- 1999: Introduction of 4-points latching RF shielded doors with unique parallel hinge design
- 2004: Introduction of 8-points latching RF sliding doors
- 2008: Start in-house Research & Development department
- 2009: Introduction of reverberation room (LUF 200MHz)
- 2010: Introduction of modular ZMA_140 galvanized shielded panel technology
- 2012: Introduction of patented oscillating wall stirrer technology for reverb chambers
- 2012: Introduction of reverberation system (LUF 1GHz)
- 2012: Introduction of hybrid polystyrene absorbers for EMC applications
- 2013: Introduction of microwave absorbers for antenna test applications
- 2014: Introduction of framed antenna test chamber concept
- 2017: Introduction of javelin tip technology for microwave absorbers
Would you like to know more about the Comtest chamber solutions and our cutting-edge key components? Do not hesitate to contact us, based on years of experience in the industry we can share our best practices and guide you if needed. Call us at +31 71 541 75 31 or use the online contact form.