The main purpose of a 3m full anechoic chamber is to perform full compliance measurements of radiated emission and immunity at 3 mtr test distance. The 3m full anechoic chamber is a multi functional EMC test facility for commercial and telecom testing.
The combination of the pan-type 2mm galvanized panel system, parallel closing RF shielded doors and polystyrene hybrid absorbers on the walls, floor and ceiling creates a high performance controlled electromagnetic environment that complies with international immunity and emission test standards.
Features of a 3m full anechoic chamber:
- Full compliance emission test site for frequency range of 30MHz to 18GHz as per CISPR 16-1-4 (2010) +
annex A1 (2012) (free space testing)
Applicable standards / test methods for a 3m full anechoic chamber:
- Full compliance immunity test site for frequency range of 80MHz to 6GHz as per IEC/EN 61000-4-3
- Shielding effectiveness according to EN 50147-1 (>80dB at 10kHz)
Typical performance of a 3m full anechoic chamber:
- CISPR 16-1-4
- IEC/EN 61000-4-3
- EN 50147-1
- ANSI C63.4
Typical specifications for a 3m full anechoic chamber:
- FSNSA: ≤ 4dB at 3m test distance & 1,2m test volume
- sVSWR: ≤ 6dB at 3m test distance & 1,2m test volume
- FU: 75% of 16 points ≤ 6dB at 3m test distance & 1,5 x 1,5m test window (0,8m above floor level)
* other test volume dimensions available upon request.
Wall entry panel
EUT power line
|8.55 x 4.05 x 4.125m (l*w*h)
2mm ZMA-140 galvanized shielding panels with a free standing structural steel support
Hybrid solution of ferrite tiles and polystyrene hybrid absorber on walls, floor and ceiling
Honeycomb model 1791-3030 (300x300mm / 18GHz)
RF shielded swing door model 1766-1221 (1200x2100mm)
Model 1795-1530 (150x300mm) including RF connectors
Filtered 230VAC / 32A / single phase model 4801-032
CDMT lights 70W model 1840-070
30MHz to 18Ghz for radiated emission and 80MHz to 6GHz for radiated immunity
3m between centre of antenna and EUT
1.2 x 2.0m (h)
Ferrite tiles and hybrid absorbers incl. a walk way solution.
Fiber optic controlled turn table
Fiber optic controlled antenna mast
In addition to the typical specification of the 3m full anechoic chamber Comtest can tailor the chamber’s specification to satisfy our customers’ individual requirements.
Options for a 3m full anechoic chamber:
- An additional shielded room can be installed to house high power RF amplifiers (amplifier room) or control and test equipment (control room).
- Video and audio monitoring system: color camera unit with remote controller and LCD monitor.