A new video has been added to the Comtest Engineeering YouTube channel. The new video is an overview of the various anechoic chamber solutions Comtest can supply. In the right upper part of this website you find a direct link to Comtest Engineering YouTube channel.
An anechoic chamber is a RF shielded room whose walls and ceiling have been covered with microwave absorbers that scatter or absorb so much of the incident energy that it can simulate free space. The anechoic chamber is typically used to house the equipment for performing measurements of antenna radiation patterns, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and radar cross section (RCS) measurements. Testing can be conducted on various electronic devices, vehicles, aircraft, or spacecraft. Semi anechoic chamber constructions are designed for radiated emission and immunity testing. Microwave or antenna test chambers are designed to perform measurements of antenna characteristics.
Comtest Engineering can design and supply the following (standard) anechoic chamber solutions:
- Compact (semi / full) anechoic chamber
- Semi Anechoic chamber, test distance: 3m, 5m, 10m
- Anechoic chamber for automotive testing (components / full vehicle)
- Anechoic chamber for MIL-STD / Tempest testing
- Antenna pattern measurement room
- (compact) Antenna test range